A Network is critical to running any business, providing access to vital company data as well as transport of voice services. Network downtime can be directly correlated to the loss of productivity and revenue a business experiences during that downtime.
UTC’s Network Infrastructure practices can help you to optimize network infrastructure performance and minimize downtime. Whether it is an Ethernet deployment, new build out of a site, upgrade of the backbone infrastructure or data center consolidation, UTC has trained engineers that can provide support from design, engineering, configuration, deployment, and ongoing operations.
UTC offers full lifecycle development, deployment, and support of the infrastructure that includes
- Network Architecture Design
- Network Engineering
- Network Lab Testing & Interoperability Testing
- Network Operations
- VoIP Deployment & Training
UTC has experience in the following technologies
- DWDM, SONET/SDH, ATM, Frame-Relay,
- DSL, Wireless (Wi-Fi, WiMax)
- MPLS, Ethernet Transport Services
- Routing (BGP, OSPF) and Switching